Re: Overwelmed with Stupidity...

On Sat, 27 Jul 1996, Mike Duvos wrote:

> Well, I will admit the first one was satire, but the last two
> were perfectly accurate.  For the humor impaired, this is an
> example of AOL.  (That's Acronym OverLoad, not to be confused
> with the popular online service.)
>
> You see, Gregory, there are far more things in the universe than
> there are three letter abbreviations for them.  Hence, as the
> number of acronyms increases, collisions are inevitable. Asking
> "What is GAK?" or "What is ATM?" is really not well-defined
> outside of a narrow discipline.

It's quite obvious from the context of the post what the original poster was
asking.  You're just being a smart-ass.  Your nonsense post is the kind of
thing that most 5th graders would find immature.  Grow up.

PGP encrypted mail prefered
Key fingerprint = d61734f2800486ae6f79bfeb70f95348
http://www.voicenet.com/~markm/