[NOISE] Rich Graves is accused of forgery and other net-abuse

Hmm, I though Rich Graves was a Nazi, but now the Nazis reject him too. :-)

Newsgroups: alt.fan.ernst-zundel,alt.revisionism,news.groups,alt.internet.media-coverage,news.admin.net-abuse.misc,c2.chat,alt.cyberpunk,soc.culture.jewish
From: [email protected] (Vyshinsky)
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 1996 01:21:24 UTC
Subject: Re: Spammed by a Nazi obssessive

[multi-mailed to [email protected], [email protected], and
[email protected]]

[email protected] writes:

> [email protected] (Joel Rosenberg) writes:
> >In article <[email protected]> [email protected] writes:
> >
> >>Maybe someone should mention to Ingrid that this little crap works both
> >>ways. She may have been spammed, so are we.
> >>
> >>Sara
> >
> >I got the same spew, and sent back a message, with a copy to the root, that
> >I want no further email from these folks.  No big deal.
>

> Right. It's not.
>
> It doesn't work both ways. Neither way is acceptable. Fortunately, with
> the exceptions of Skippy, Giwer, and Marduk, whom nobody loves, nobody
> seems to be into continuing net abuse after they've been notified that
> it's wrong.

You, [email protected], [email protected] and
news.admin.net-abuse.misc were notified about forged cancels by you
against others.  Did you stop since?

Your practice of posting to a lot of newsgroups with a followup-to
line for an "enemy" newsgroup, is the classic practice of trolling.
Most of the newsreaders wont see the rebuttals, and presume that
arguments that have already been made.  You've not stopped
regardless of the number of complaints.

Your practice of forging your e-mail address away from your true
e-mail address is also net abuse.  This is an obvious taking
advantage of [email protected], a net hero, the admin of your ISP,
that you are maliciously taking advantage of to avoid complaints
of your actual e-mail address, [email protected], whom you
work for.

Whoever "Skippy" is, she has not forged cancels since March 1996,
and has never done the other abuses you deal out in prolific
quantity.  Are you going to stop these three net abuses because
of yet another complaint?  You haven't before.

--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--***ATTENTION***
Your e-mail reply to this message WILL be *automatically* ANONYMIZED.
Please, report inappropriate use to                [email protected]
For information (incl. non-anon reply) write to    [email protected]
If you have any problems, address them to          [email protected]