[noise] Re: WaPo on Crypto-Genie

At 12:59 PM 7/28/96 -0500, [email protected] wrote:
> In> Why does it sounds like Mr. Freeh and his friends are drinking out of
> In> a different bottle than the rest of us?
>
>     Why does it sound like they have been drinking period? <VBG>

I would guess it is either "Night Train", "Thunderbird", or one of those
French wines with the anti-freeze added for extra "kick".
---
Alan Olsen -- [email protected] -- Contract Web Design & Instruction
        `finger -l [email protected]` for PGP 2.6.2 key
                http://www.teleport.com/~alano/
  "We had to destroy the Internet in order to save it." - Sen. Exon
                "Microsoft -- Nothing but NT promises."