Re: TLAs on cypherpnks (was Re: ALL OF YOU ARE CRIMINAL HACKERS)

I believe my source, who's given me nothing but accurate information
before. YMMV, and you will of course filter this through how much you
trust *me* to evaluate him. But in the absence of a formal statement from
the NSA legal counsel, I think this as good as it gets.

-Declan

On Sun, 28 Jul 1996, Alan Horowitz wrote:

> Cute story. But it's not "confirmed".
>
> Well, it might be if you want to hold yourself to the journalistic
> standards of the Mall crowd.

// [email protected] // I do not represent the EFF // [email protected] //