FW: LOOKING FOR THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE?

Anyone else on the list goet this?

----------
From: 	mary[SMTP:[email protected]]
Sent: 	Sunday, July 28, 1996 3:56 PM
To: 	[email protected]
Subject: 	LOOKING FOR THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE?

Feeling sentimental?  Would you like to get in touch with an old friend,
loved one, family member or colleague?  Do you need help in locating a
(former) spouse for alimony or support payments?  Does someone owe you money
that you haven't been able to collect because you can't find them or their
assets?  Let me help. I've been doing this for twenty some years and am very
good at it.  My fees are reasonable and if I can't find what you need, there
will be no charge. If interested, please reply to above.  Thank you for your
time.
Mary Anderson
P O Box 39362,
Los Angeles, Ca  90039