Re: Source Codes in C or Pascal

At 03:42 PM 7/28/96 +0800, you wrote:
>Does anyone knows where to find source codes of sample encryption
>programs? I just wanted to know how they work... Thanks in advance!

The best archives are outside the US and not subject to its export laws.
Some popular locations are ftp.funet.fi (in Finland), ftp.ox.ac.uk
(at Oxford University in England), and ftp.dsi.unimi.it (in Italy.)
You can also use AltaVista to look for Ron Rivest's home page,
and look at his reference lists.  The Cypherpunks home page
is on www.csua.berkeley.edu .

If you're somewhere that US technical books are readily available,
Bruce Schneier's book "Applied Cryptography" is very good.
#			Thanks;  Bill
# Bill Stewart, +1-415-442-2215 [email protected]
# <A HREF="http://idiom.com/~wcs">
#			Dispel Authority!