Re: mailing list

On Mon, 29 Jul 1996, Dan Harmon wrote:

No, no, no....

The correct question is, "Are you a good witch, or a bad witch?"

(remember, house dropping on GAK policy wonks counts for five extra bonus
points)

> Are you a good turtle?
>
> On Mon, 29 Jul 1996, Darryl Gittins wrote:
> >
> > Hey...
> >
> > how do I get on the mailing lissst....?

|Just as the strength of the Internet is  |Mark Aldrich                 |
|chaos, so the strength of our liberty    |GRCI INFOSEC Engineering     |
|depends upon the chaos and cacophony of  |[email protected]            |
|the unfettered speech the First Amendment|[email protected] |
|protects - District Judge Stewart Dalzell|                             |
|The author is PGP Empowered.  Public key at:  finger [email protected] |
|    The opinions expressed herein are strictly those of the author     |
|         and my employer gets no credit for them whatsoever.           |