Re: ALL OF YOU ARE CRIMINAL HACKERS, I AM GOING TO CALL FBI

At 09:33 PM 7/26/96 -0700, you wrote:
>I AM NOT GOING TO TOLERATE EXISTENCE OF A MEDIUM FOR CRIMINAL HACKERS
>AND MUNITIONS SMUGGLERS. I WILL COMPLAIN TO THE FBI IMMEDIATELY SO THAT THEY
>CAN TRACK YOU DOWN AND CLOSE THIS LIST.

As a Certified Information Systems Security Professional I am sworn to
uphold a professional code of ethics. I have pledged to help my clients
protect the privacy of their information. I do not consider the free
exchange of ideas as inconsistent with that plegde or those ethics.

Please feel free to email me directly with a statement of your specific
fears and concerns and I am sure I can allay them. Otherwise I suggest you
spend some time studying the US constitution and contemplating the personal
sacrifices made those who are dedicated to defending it.

Respectfully...Stephen