The "Secure" version of Netscape for Linux is *NOT*

I just installed the "secure" version of Netscape off of the "US Only"
download site.

Seems that it is actualy the international version and not the 128 bit version.

How many people have downloaded this version only to find that they
downloaded something that they could have downloaded faster from a mirror
site?  How many people have had their downloads slowed down due to people
downloading insecure Linux versions from the US only site?

I think I have a justifiable reason to be pissed.

Another waste of my time...
---
Alan Olsen -- [email protected] -- Contract Web Design & Instruction
        `finger -l [email protected]` for PGP 2.6.2 key
                http://www.teleport.com/~alano/
  "We had to destroy the Internet in order to save it." - Sen. Exon
                "Microsoft -- Nothing but NT promises."