Terror attack!

"I think I see one outside my window!  Help!"

A breaking story from Reuters:

> FBI Chief Says U.S. Under Terrorist Attack

> WASHINGTON (Reuter) - FBI Director Louis Freeh warned Congress Thursday
> that the United States was under attack from foreigh terrorists and
> said new counter-terrorism weapons were needed to fight back.

Why don't they just be done with it and declare martial law?

Mike M Nally * Tiv^H^H^H IBM * Austin TX    * For the time being,
       [email protected] * [email protected]          *
      <URL:http://www.io.com/~m101>         *    three heads and eight arms.