Re: Corporate e-mail policy

George Kuzmowycz wrote:
>   In an ideal world, the rest of the group would agree with me and say
> "Yup, we have no business reading e-mail." Since that's not likely,
> I'm looking for examples of "privacy-friendly" corporate policies
> that I can put on the table in our meetings, and end up with a
> minority report.

Maybe it is only me, but I recommend "privacy-fascist" policy. This way
employees will at least know to keep their own business out of computers
that will be monitored by the company anyways.

This is ultimately to the betterment of employees themselves if they
fall prey to complaints of the likes of January KOTM The Right Reverend
Colin James III (puke). For the information of those who do not know
CJ3 made it a hobby to complain to the employers of people whom he did
not like -- with not much success though.

The employees would easily be able to say that the employer has nothing
to do with the alleged matters of complaints.

	- Igor.