Re: A Libertine Question (fwd)

> I am not even shure I accept the legal premise of corporations.
 - Jim Choate

    This is NOT a drill. This is an actual pop quiz, in which Jim Choate
is directed to tell us about the legal premise of incorporation. Jim, do
you know anything about what you are talking about. Looking it up is not
allowed.

P.S.  could you humor me on one tiny little thing?  Can we agree that
that the word shall be spelled "sure", not "shure", on this list?  I
don't want to trample on your artistic vision or anything like that, but
could we just agree on this one tiny little thing