Re: CDT Policy Post 2.25 - Senate Encrypti

-- [ From: RICHARD VINCENT * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Date: Monday, 24-Jun-96 01:57 AM

From: Shabbir J. Safdar        \ Internet:    ([email protected])
To:   [email protected]     \ Internet:    ([email protected])

Subject: Re: CDT Policy Post 2.25 - Senate Encrypti

Damn, we've been found out.

I don't suppose anyone will notice the fact that although I've helped with
the preparation for the SAFE day, I won't actually be attending the event.

Clearly, I don't want to get caught.

-Shabbir J. Safdar * Online Representative * Voters Telecomm. Watch (VTW)
 http://www.vtw.org/ * Defending Your Rights In Cyberspace

PS On a more serious note, I can't get testimony into the record for this
hearing if you don't send it to me.  Sooo...please either fill out the form
at http://www.crypto.com/submit/ or if you find that format too constraining
, just send it to me in email.  I'll see what I can do to make sure PGP
signatures are reproduced intact in the Congressional Record.

Most everyone I know cannot simply jaunt off to D.C. for a day.  Why not at
least make your voice heard?