Public report of the EU crack.

Well, well, well!

So we gain a several allies in our battle against key-escrow, and
lo and behold, it's all the *other* governments who don't want
Uncle Sam to read their mail.

I hope that any c'punks in foreign countries can make some politcal
hay with this: "Don't let the yankee imperialists tell us a goddamn thing
about crypto policy!  They'll only use it to pull weasel moves in the
trade talks!"

Actually, it might be a good thing for Her Majesty's government to
issue an advisory, saying not to buy US routers and encryption software,
because it can't be trusted, under present US ITAR rules.

-jcr