Re: Internal Passports

[email protected] (Timothy C. May) writes:

 > Predictably, I got e-mail threatening me with legal action
 > (ha!) and claiming me to be a racist.

 > I promise not to ask my potential employees for legal proof
 > of their right to work if the Feds and Sacramentans promise
 > not to make it a law that I check such things, and if the
 > laws are not written such that I am a felon for not asking
 > for such documents from a dark, dusky Mexican but not from a
 > blonde- or red-haired ubermensch.

Yet, when the laws are "improved" to apply to all equally, people
still bitch.

The producers of the geriatric porn film "Grandma Does Grandpa",
and the popular sequel, "Grandma Does Grandpa II", must show at
the beginning of the film the address where the legally required
affidavits proving that Grandma and Grandpa are over 18 years of
age are available for inspection.

If they fail to do this, of course, they are child pornographers,
and may fork over many decades of their lives and hundreds of
thousands of their dollars towards the official government
crusade to protect our nation's youth from exploitation.

The fact that Grandma and Grandpa are obviously within mere
months of buying the farm does nothing to mitigate their offense,
should they decide that the law is not worth bothering with.

"What are you in for?"

"Child Porn."

"How old were the kids?"

"In their mid 70s."

"Ewwwwwww.  That's sick man!  You're disgusting."

:)

     [email protected]     $    via Finger.                      $