Oregon License Plate Site in the News Tonight!

Cypherpunks make the news again.

I'm watching the LA NBC news channel, and they report that the Oregon "look
up any license plate" Web site is causing a flap. Though apparently legal,
the critics admit, the Governor wants the material removed.

(Sounds like a good time to mirror it on some other sites, pronto!)

--Tim May

Boycott "Big Brother Inside" software!