Re: Going Postal (Was: Boom!)

At 19:22 8/8/96, Timothy C. May wrote:

>I just had some Evil Smokeless Powder delivered to me via UPS. (The Post
>Office people will not handle this stuff...it either violates their union
>contracts or management is afraid the employees will use it to go postal
>with.)

A while back, I ordered some "I love Explosives" bumper stickers from an
explosives dealer in New Mexico. They also ship black powder via UPS to
anyone. Twenty pounds maximum.

-- Lucky Green <mailto:[email protected]> PGP encrypted mail preferred.
   Defeat the Demopublican Unity Party. Vote no on Clinton/Dole in November.
   Vote Harry Browne for President.