Re: Chemistry question please ..

At 08:53 AM 8/10/96 -0700, [email protected] wrote:
>Is there such a chemical compound as putracine ( maybe not correctly spelled
) which emulates the extreme odor of rotting corpses ?

Yes.  The proper spelling is putrescine.  There's also another one called
"cadaverine."  And yet another called "skatole."   ("scatology")

>If so where can I find out how to make it ?

Not on cypherpunks.  If you want to know more, communicate with me directly.
 Use a penet-like remailer if you want...

Jim Bell
[email protected]