Re: photographed license plates

In the UK they now use cameras to deter speeding; the cameras are
triggered by vehicles passing by which exceed the speed-limit, so in
theory it's only naughty people who get photographed. Interestingly
enough, there are far more places with camera warning signs than there
are actual cameras; the actual cameras are moved around at random. Even
though most of the time there isn't a camera there, almost everbody
seemed to slow down in the marked areas; probably because there's almost
100% chance of being caught if there is a camera there.

---
Cause maybe  (maybe)		      | In my mind I'm going to Carolina
you're gonna be the one that saves me | - back in Chapel Hill May 16th.
And after all			      | Email address remains unchanged
You're my firewall -    	      | ........First in Usenet.........