Re: Unmetered Net Usage

> Will "unmetered" usage go away? It depends on a lot of factors. Right now,
> unmetered usage is a big enough marketing draw that it appears to
> outcompete metered usage plans. Sure, there are people like me who pay a
> flat rate (in my case, $20/month) and yet who are on for several hours a

My view point on this is that there will always be unmetered use but
it will ALWAYS have a lower priority. That if you want to ensure that
the download your doing or the internet phone call you placing gets
through you'll have to pay it bit...

You pay for faster routing
You will pay for priority access
You will pay for transaction control and measure and monitoring..
etc..

If you don't care about those things.. and will surf on the left over
bits' i'm sure it will always be unmetered.

/hawk