Re: "X-Ray Gun" for imperceptible searches

At 06:42 PM 8/12/96 -0700, Time Keeper wrote:
>I wonder how well the imager works through mylar or gold lame' clothing (or
>other high-metal content clothing)?

You will be required to escrow such clothing with the proper government
authorities.  Inspections will be done by the Bureau of cocktails, discos,
and munitions according to strict rules set down by President Clinton, with
advisement from Former Sen. Bob Packwood.

Actually they will just use harder radiation in those cases.  The higher
cases of radiation burns and sickness will be offset by the gains in
perceived public safety.

"Eyes melt. Skin explodes. Everybody dead!" - An unnamed source at the FBI.
---
|"Computers are Voodoo -- You just have to know where to stick the pins."|
|"The moral PGP Diffie taught Zimmermann unites all| Disclaimer:         |
| mankind free in one-key-steganography-privacy!"  | Ignore the man      |
|`finger -l [email protected]` for PGP 2.6.2 key  | behind the keyboard.|
|         http://www.teleport.com/~alano/          | [email protected]  |