Re: National Socio-Economic Security Need for Encryption Technology

Bart Croughs writes:
> >Clearly, wages are defined by supply and demand -- not by "capital
> >investment".
>
> When economists say that wages are determined by the amount of capital
> invested, they mean on a regional/national level, not on the level of
> individuals.

So, you are saying that if everyone in the country spent their life
savings on building giant green pylons, the capital investment would
drive up everyone's wages? Wow! In fact, we could borrow money from
other countries to build more green pylons and drive up wages so fast
we could pay off the resultant debt!

Perry

(PS Please stop posting these things -- you may kill everyone watching
with laughter.)