Re: Why should we trust the system?

>> Previously, jonathon <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>	I know of a very good way to ensure that judges do follow
>>	the standards that they claim to follow.
>>
>>	It works even better at making politicians keep all the
>>	election promises the make.
>>
>>	Has one drawback --- it reduces the number of people willing
>>	to carry out those two functions to virtually zero.  OTOH, that
>>	probably would be a very good thing.

> Previously, jim bell <[email protected]> wrote:
> That's odd...I know of one also!    B^)

Ok, please clue in the clueless.

--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--***ATTENTION***
Your e-mail reply to this message WILL be *automatically* ANONYMIZED.
Please, report inappropriate use to                [email protected]
For information (incl. non-anon reply) write to    [email protected]
If you have any problems, address them to          [email protected]