Anguilla...etc.

  While Tim may be right that nobility is lost when backing down to the
authorities, the fact is that this game has little to do with noble
purposes.  Check that, obvious noble purposes.  While most on this list
would agree that free flow of information is noble we have all seen that
this is otherwise with people in power.  As I stated in my last post, the
Swiss have maintained thier "haven" for many years by playing both sides.
In accomodating everyone they avoid harassment.
   This way the Swiss maintain a good system and live to fight another day.
Greg Kucharo
[email protected]
"People want chaos for about 5 minutes.  Then
they want some money and a backrub."
                                -Bruce Sterling