Citation for NSA Type III & IV Crypto products

C'punks:

Most who are familiar with the Fed's crypto products are aware that the
NSA categorizes crypto products by "type."  Type I is specified as being
for classified protections (and relying upon classified key) and Type II
being for SBU/other (with unclassified-only key).  I recall, however, that
there were also categories called Type III and Type IV.  I think that Type
III had to do with industry use, with Government-generated key.  Type IV I
can't recall at all.  Now, I can't find the citation where these things
were described.  The EPL cites only Type I & II, Dockmaster has proven of
no use, and the search engines can't find anything on the Net.

Does anyone recall where a discussion of these types can be found?

TIA.

|Just as the strength of the Internet is  |Mark Aldrich                 |
|chaos, so the strength of our liberty    |GRCI INFOSEC Engineering     |
|depends upon the chaos and cacophony of  |[email protected]            |
|the unfettered speech the First Amendment|[email protected] |
|protects - District Judge Stewart Dalzell|                             |
|The author is PGP Empowered.  Public key at:  finger [email protected] |
|    The opinions expressed herein are strictly those of the author     |
|         and my employer gets no credit for them whatsoever.           |