Thursday, 15 August: Join Matthew Gaylor in Club Wired's Electronic Frontiers Chat

Thursday, 15 August
6 p.m. PDT
Matthew Gaylor, in Electronic Frontiers

Join Gaylor and host Jon Lebkowsky on Thursday, 15 August at 6 p.m. PDT
(Friday 01:00 GMT) in Electronic Frontiers.

     http://www.hotwired.com/eff/

[Note from Matthew Gaylor: I'll be online at ClubWired discussing
cyberlibertarianism and other pro-individual rights issues. I'm sure you'll
want to join the discussion.  I hope to see you there.]

Subscribe to Freematt's Alerts: Pro-Individual Rights Issues
Send a blank message to: [email protected] with the words subscribe FA
on the subject line. List is private and moderated (7-30 messages per week)
Matthew Gaylor,1933 E. Dublin-Granville Rd.,#176, Columbus, OH  43229