Re: [NOISE] Re: photographed license plates

At 16:04 13/08/96 -0800, Jim McCoy wrote:
>Here in the states the easy challenge to
>such a ticket would be "it was not me driving when that photo was taken" and
>the burden of proof is on the prosecution to prove that you were the driver.

In Germany, as I recall, if you use this argument, the cops
require you to thereafter maintain a log of who drives the car when.

Arun Mehta Phone +91-11-6841172, 6849103 [email protected]
http://www.cerfnet.com/~amehta/  finger [email protected] for public key