Re:NT remailer

Speaking of NT, I downloaded the full version of msie 3.0 the other day but
when I tried installing it, an error message came up saying that it requires
a Win95 or WinNT4.0 build of 1381 or higher. I am currently running NT 4.0b
that has a build of 1314, does anyone know of where is the upgrade or
service packs(if available)? I have tried looking around microsoft.com, but
they neither provided any detail nor did they provide an e-mail.

Thanks.

"it's aliiiiIIIVVEeee!!!"
"everyone's expendable, anything too"