Re: National Socio-Economic Security Need for Encryption Technology

A fan's notes:

Bart Croughs wrote in one enormously long line:

Mr. Croughs, would you *please* have someone help you locate the
"Return" key on your keyboard, and then press it every once in a
while?

> ... better arguments (after reading the books I suggested)

Like what is it with you and these books?  Is "Austrian" a code word
for "Divine omniscient extraterrestrial super-being"?

Through all this sophist gibberish I've completely lost track of
what exactly it is you're trying to say.

Mike M Nally * Tiv^H^H^H IBM * Austin TX * For the time being,
       [email protected] * [email protected]       *
      <URL:http://www.io.com/~m101>      * three heads and eight arms.