Re: Ad Hoc Bay Area Cypherpunks Thing--Sat., 24 Aug, 3 pm, Menlo Park

On Sat, 17 Aug 1996, Timothy C. May wrote:

> There is no Cypherpunks event scheduled for that Saturday, but we can have
> an ad hoc gathering, informally arranged. I suggest meeting at 3 p.m. at
> Cody's Bookstore, on El Camino Real in Menlo Park (hard to miss). Or at the
> coffee shop next to it...either should be sufficient Schelling points to

Do you mean Kepler's? That's the one right near Menlo Park caltrain
station; the coffee shop next to it is  Cafe Borone. Get the Mocha.

Simon

---
Cause maybe  (maybe)		      | In my mind I'm going to Carolina
you're gonna be the one that saves me | - back in Chapel Hill May 16th.
And after all			      | Email address remains unchanged
You're my firewall -    	      | ........First in Usenet.........