Re: CIA Contra Crack and LA Gangs (fwd)

I've heard that story so many times from so many less-than-worthless sources
(primarily the wacky-left "Christic Institute" and KPFK Radio) that I find
it difficult to take it seriously. But I do. The US, Cuban, and
"entrepreneurial" actors in Central America in the 80's were so fucked up
that just about anything is possible.

Although... I thought it was pretty funny that today's story matter-of-
factly identified Calero as a CIA agent. Yeah, and registering Republican
makes me Barbara Bush.

At least he's not quiting Agee.

-rich