Re: Indonesia detains democracy activist after post to mailing list (fwd)

At 03:18 PM 8/19/96 -0700, Rich Graves wrote:
> You know, Amnesty
> has some outstanding policies regarding accuracy, objectivity, and
> universality.

Such as their policy that disappearances in Cuba are only mentioned in
a vague and euphemistic way somewhere in the fine print of the middle
of their Cuban reports, whereas similar disappearances are shouted from
the rooftops when they happen in right wing South American dictatorships?

and our property, because of the kind	|
derives from this right, not from the	|
arbitrary power of the state.		|   [email protected]