RE: [NOISE] Naked woman decrapitates man on Internet!!!

[email protected] (Timothy C. May) wrote:
>Seven billion (thousand million for you Brits) people in the world. More
>than 10,000 deaths every hour, or about 5 deaths per second.

>What's so sick about one measly death? Just another crime, like >thousands of
others every day. They just got caught. At least he's >immortalized on the Net.

Only 24 hours in each day. How do you spend your time?

James

Spray my name on a subway train
Carve my name in a video game
Out looking for the camera crew
Sell my soul for a second on the six-o'clock news
Gonna live 'til the bubble pops
Hold my breath when the big one drops
Immortality is what I'm buying
But I'd rather be immortal