raygun shielding

not being an authority on the uses of X-Ray technology, I have no idea
how useful tinfoil or gold lamme would be for shielding. As a
professional photographer, I do know that one can purchase lead lied bags
to protectect one's film from being ruined by the X-Ray machines at the
airport. They do not work. When the customs people come to an object in
your bag that they can not see into, they turn up the power until they
can. I have ruined film and customs officer testimony to back this up,
that's why I have them do a visual inspection of my film. If you have a
lot, they don't look very hard, which has it's own bundle of opportunity
right there. Not that I am advocating that kind of behavior.

clint barnett
lord of the cosmos
emily carr institute