Re: Naked woman decapitates man on Internet!!!

On Mon, 19 Aug 1996, Ross Wright wrote:
> On Or About 19 Aug 96, 20:37, Timothy C. May wrote:
> > >That was intense...
> > But not as intense as it could be with Internet video!
> Sick, stuff.  Yet everyone has to sneek a peek, just like a car
> crash.  Hey, I did.  I made the whole trip through the lurid pages.

    Yes, those two were a little sick, but I thought the pictures a little
tame. They showed a total lack of imagination. Booorrrrriiiinnnngggg.

    Then again, in a past existence I worked as a registration clerk in an
emergency room, so it takes a bit to turn my stomach (visually, smells _still_
get to me.)

Petro, Christopher C.
[email protected] <prefered for any non-list stuff>
[email protected]