Re: Husband/Wife jailed for saying Clinton Sucks

At 10:36 PM 8/20/96, [email protected] wrote:
>Rush Limbaugh reports:
>
>That a husband and wife are being jailed for yelling to Clinton "You Suck".
>
>The Secret Service states additional words (yet un-uttered to the rest of us)
>were mentioned that they deemed threatening.
>
>Ahhh, good to live in a free country....

Ironically, at a recent Clinton rally the "person of poundage" comedienne
Rosie O'Donnell led a "Dole Sucks!" cheer. (This was reported in the news
because it apparently was an embarassment to the Clintons.)

A double standard?

Or is the crime the insulting of the monarch?

--Tim May

Boycott "Big Brother Inside" software!