[NOISE] Re: Canada Imprisons People For Human Rights Activity

Skippy the Mad Troller <[email protected]> Bcc'd to cypherpunks:

> Liar, you support imprisoning and deporting people based purely on their
> political ideas, such as the bile your mouth puked up all over the net this
> whole year.  Re: Ernst Z�ndel and his years of imprisonment by a court
> for merely expressing his racist ideas, racist political ideas being
> strictly illegal in Canada, hell everywhere in the so called white world
> except for the USA, so far.

Point of fact: since he came to Canada, Zundel has spent a total of 4 1/2
*days* in minimum-security lockup. The other seven errors in the paragraph
above aren't worth responding to.

For further, totally off-topic reading on Skippy and me, see:

 http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi?people/h/harman.david
 http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi?people/nyms/an572010
 http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi?people/g/graves.rich
 http://www.stanford.edu/~ajg/project.html