Re: PreRFD: comp.org.cypherpunks

! No and HELL no.
!
! I find that this list gets enough crap as it is, and gatewaying it to
! a generally available Usenet group would just add to the noise level.
!
! Now, if you want to gateway it to a local group because you

I've never mentioned gatewaying, I'm only for that with moderated
mailing lists, unlike cypherpunks .

! like your newsreader better than your email reader,
! be my guest.

Not personally relevent, my favorite newsreader can be used for e-mail, but
it's clumsy for that function.

! > Subject: PreRFD: comp.org.cypherpunks
! >
! > The Subject: line says it all.
! >
! > My suggestion number one:
! >
! > No moderation.

My suggestion number two:

No gateway.  The list and newsgroup stays seperated.

--
Skip, OBC