Re: CIA Contra Crack and LA Gangs (fwd)

>>snip<<
>It also rained cocaine in Tennessee in the '80s,
>but the authorities never seemed to notice.  Ask the Knoxville
>_News-Sentinel_ how many stories it can find in its archives relating
>to planes loaded with cocaine crash-landing on remote airstrips,
>airdrops being found in citizens' yards, etc.  Then ask the DEA what it did
>about those events.

The DEA probably didn't do shit, if you were (are) paying  attention, the
DEA has had its hands tied by the state department and the CIA for years.
As they are now an arm of the FBI, they have been almost totally deballed.

 When Klaus Barbie and his mercenaries from Argentina overthrough the
Government of Bolivia back in '80, it was blessed by the CIA and the State
department, cause the Bolivians were defineatly going "left". Bolivia is
now and was at the time, a coca country, that is their principal export.
Nearly 1/2 of all our cocaine comes from there. It is transported through
the Honduras and Coloumbia, Both CIA "Friendly" countries. The biggest dope
exporters are always up to their necks in CIA and US state department.

 Pay attention. The DEA has attempted to deal with this, and many of their
operatives end up fired or dead, this is why so many of them resigned back
in the late 80's after DEA operative Enrique (Kiki) Camerara was tortured
to death by the Mexican Government. The State department had the white
house (Ronald) get the DEA to back off the investigation after they
implicated top government and military people in Mexico as being involved
in the torture.

 The DEA may not actually be the "Good" Guys, but there are some much worse
out there