Re: Any CPs in D.C.?

Hey, I'm In DC this month - but already know what you look like ;)

Simon

On Wed, 21 Aug 1996, Lucky Green wrote:

> I will be in D.C. through Saturday. I'd like to meet some Cypherpunks
> that feel like getting to know what Lucky looks like :-)
>
> If you are in D.C., give me a call at my hotel.
> (202) 682-0111 x440
>
> --Lucky

---
Cause maybe  (maybe)		      | In my mind I'm going to Carolina
you're gonna be the one that saves me | - back in Chapel Hill May 16th.
And after all			      | Email address remains unchanged
You're my firewall -    	      | ........First in Usenet.........