Re: Canada Imprisons People For Human Rights Activity

> OK, so what would happen if I organized a party with the proclaimed goal
> of secession of Oklahoma from the United States?

  ...already bought the T-shirt.;   Check out the Southern League, POB
40910, Tuscaloosa Alabama 35404   205-553-0155

They have stgate chapters in every southern state are working towards
devolution.

I don't think it will happen in my lifetime. On the other hand.... the
bigger they are, the faster they fall.