Re: Husband/Wife jailed for saying Clinton Sucks

At 02:26 PM 8/22/96 -0400, [email protected] wrote:
>perhaps we should all add a line to our sigs to the effect that we hope
>he dies, and soon, natural causes, of course. Hmmm, what exactly does
>'natural death' include?
>	-paul

A friend of mine who's an occasional hunter, and I were watching one of
those nature-shows, and as I recall they showed a deer escaping from some
sort of predator.  The show's voice-over said that with the coming winter,
the deer escaped "and would die a natural death."  My friend indignantly
pointed out that in NATURE, getting eaten by a predator IS A NATURAL DEATH!

In a sense, for example, being in an airplane crash is "a natural death,"
because gravity is entirely natural!

Jim Bell
[email protected]