Middleman has a new name!

	It has been brought to my attention that the name "middleman" is
too long for the DOS-based remailer programs. In lieu of this I'm changing
the listed name [email protected] to [email protected]. The change will
be effective for both the type-I and type-II remailers. I will also make
this change to the type2.list/pubring.mix files shortly. The remailers
will continue to also answer to [email protected].

 John Perry - [email protected] -  PGP-encrypted e-mail welcome!
 WWW - http://www.jpunix.com
 PGP 2.62 key for [email protected] is on the keyservers.