Scan the Web for Live News, Sports, & Music (Talking E-mail)

          --------------------------------------
         |       Make this e-mail talk!         |
         | Load this URL into your Web browser: |
         |   http://www.realaudio.com/tmh.ram   |
          --------------------------------------

Dear RealAudio Customer,

Since you downloaded our free RealAudio Player a while back,
you have heard some pretty amazing things on the Web.

Now you can hear even more with RealAudio Player Plus,
an enhanced version of the RealAudio Player.

RealAudio Player Plus has a scan feature that lets you
scan the Web for live music, radio, sports, and news.
It also has Preset Buttons, like a car radio, that
take you straight to your favorite RealAudio sites.

Please visit our Web site to find out more:

http://www.realaudio.com/tmhplus/index.html

We hope you enjoy RealAudio Player Plus,

Rob Glaser                      Bruce Jacobsen
Chairman & CEO,                 President & COO,
Progressive Networks            Progressive Networks