Re: Hayek (was: Cato Institute conference on Net-regulation)

Senile [email protected] (Timothy C. May) rants:
> Indeed, Hayek has had a _lot_ to do with the Cypherpunks! From "The Road to
> Serfdom" to "Law, Legislation, and Liberty," his works have exerted a
> profound influence on me, and on many others.

But he's fucking unreadable.  I plan to teach economic this semester and
make every student read Hazlitt (economics in 1 lesson). I can't force them
to read hayek (or Rothbard) because they're fucking unreadable. Shit.

---