Re: Real or Not ?

[email protected] writes:

> I snagged this off a news group this AM.. comments??

> NSA/FBI/CIA/MJ12...Craig Steingold......Trilateral Commission....
> Bilderberg Committee

Heh.  They forgot the Black Heliocopters manned by agents of
the UN/New World Order, and the Greys from Zeta Reticuli..

It's a hoax, with several clues that it is a hoax in it.

Of course you're welcome to prove me wrong by disassembling
a PGP binary.  Examination of the random numnber generator, IDEA
key setup, or RSA key setup vs what's in the source code
should show if something fishy is going on.

--
Eric Murray  [email protected]  [email protected]  http://www.lne.com/ericm
PGP keyid:E03F65E5 fingerprint:50 B0 A2 4C 7D 86 FC 03  92 E8 AC E6 7E 27 29 AF