Re: Scoring Politicians on Digital Liberty Issues (Re: Net Politics)

On Wed, 28 Aug 1996, Keith Glass wrote:

> Pick 10-20 issues/votes.  Rate each congresscritter AND THEIR OPPONENTS
> based on "our" stand on the issues. Give a numerical score, based on
> percentage of "correct" positions.

I don't think an overall numerical score would be very useful, given the
inevitable squabbling over how to weight different questions. Leahy voted
for DT and against CDA; Burns voted for CDA and against DT. Who is worse?

NOTE: The above is intended as a rhetorical question!

-rich