RE: Desubscribe

[email protected] wrote:
>[email protected] writes:
>> I would like you to desubscribe me from you mailing list
>
>I refuse.
>
>.pm

Lets face it. It's not a lack of volition, it is a lack of ability. Perry
couldn't desubscribe [email protected] even if he wanted to.

I can't unsubscribe myself even when I follow the instructions.

When I send an e-mail, the header contains two equivalent addresses:
[email protected] and [email protected].

Unfortunately, there is some logic in majordomo that is not symmetric so that
while I can subscribe as [email protected], I can not unsubscribe since majordomo
notices [email protected] in the header and treats the attempt to
unsubscribe as a forgery.

So get used to it MrAdvent. After a few months you may even enjoy the ramblings
of the many too pale souls swimming in this communal cesspool.

You can unsubscribe any time you like, but you can never leave.

James