Re: The few, the proud, the under-quota'd-mailbox US Marine Corps

On Thu, 29 Aug 1996, Alan Horowitz wrote:
> [...]
                                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
     See this part?

> UNDEFINEDI have a military account. Not all govt or military accounts belong to
> black-helicopter pilots.

     Stands for 2nd Marine Air Wing, MCAS New River, N.C.

     New River is a helicopter base. I served their as a crispy critter for
three and a half years.

     He just might pilot a black helicopter.

Petro, Christopher C.
[email protected] <prefered for any non-list stuff>
[email protected]