Re: ~~ Bankers' Secrets ~~

>From MAILER-DAEMON  Fri Aug 30 19:41:53 1996
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 22:36:32 -0400
From: [email protected]
Subject: Returned Mail: Undeliverable
To: [email protected]

The mail you sent could not be delivered to:
550 [email protected] is not a known user

The text you sent follows:

Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 19:40:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email protected] (SCN User)
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: ~~ Bankers' Secrets ~~

>=======> BANKING SECRETS REVEALED!! <=======
>
>====> SAVE $100,000 & EARN 7% to 10% INTEREST <====
>
>Dear Friend,
>
>Did you know that you can save up to $100,000 on the
>biggest investment in your life? For MANY Americans they
>have a dream to one day own their home. When that dream is
>reached, they spend the rest of their life paying that dream

  Funny, they didn't leave an email address?
  Probably don't even know what lists this is be posted to!

  For the money you probably get info on how to call your
  mortgage company and find out if makeing smaller/earlier payments
  will reduce the principle and the interest re-caculated.
  Then invest the money you save to earn interest!

  I know several people who do this.  You don't make extra payments
  just divde your $1000 month (or whatever) into 3 $333.33 payments.
  You need a sizable principle/long term loan for this to
   be worthwhile, and of course a properly worded mortgage.

There are no facts, only interpretations.

I always wanted to be somebody,